Data masking allows you to scramble PII or PCI data in Non-Prod environments at the Table and Field level. Only Sentinel users with Admin access can administer Data Masking.
1. Select the environment that you’d like to mask data in.
2. Enter field name (column) of the data to be masked and Search.
3. Select the tables to be masked.
4. Enter the masking value that you’d like the original field value replaced with.
5. Click on MASK NOW to update the selected tables instantly.
6. Enter the desired schedule for the masking to job to run.
7. Click on the Table count under the field name to view the tables associated with the masking job.
8. Click on the Actions menu icon to Run or Delete an existing job.