The Central User Management menu allows Create, Clone or Lock User Profiles across multiple environments simultaneously. You will also be able to identify users that PeopleSoft Administrator, App Designer and Data Mover access.
1. Select the Users menu at the top menu.
2. Select User Profiles.
3. Search for a specific User or Users with administrator access.
4. Click on Edit to Create, Clone or Lock the User Profile.
5. The HR Job Info is displayed, if available. (Source configured in Admin/Sentinel Settings/Environments)
6. Admin functions that the user has access too.
7. Toggle the Enabled button to Create or Disable a User Profile in an environment.
8. Enter a EMPLID to associate new User Profile and select a User Profile from the target environment if you’d like to copy Roles.